We do everything possible to make your cleaning experience go as smoothly as possible! We ask for your help with the following things before our crews arrive.:
- Please have your driveway available for our cleaning vehicle. Typically, we park closest to your front door, but sometimes may suggest going through the garage with our cleaning hoses. These hoses are rubber and plastic and will not scratch or mar any surfaces. If your going to be leaving during your cleaning appt. or need your vehicle, please have it out of garage before our arrival.
- For their safety and ours, please secure your pets as your door will be open approximately 4″ during the cleaning.
- Pin up or secure drapes, bed spreads, clothing etc. off the carpet. This will prevent any dye transfer that could cause permanent staining.
- Inform our cleaning crew leader of any broken furniture or items that may be difficult to move.
- Point out any areas of concern to our crew leader before the cleaning begins.
- Pet odor may amplify after the cleaning due to re moistening of the urine salts. This is normal and should dissipate after carpet is dry.
- Some carpets will ripple after cleaning, although rare. If this happens, the carpet will normally relax after dry, typically 24 hrs. If not, call our office. In extreme cases carpet re stretching maybe necessary.
- Please use caution going form damp carpet to hard flooring. Floors will be slippery!
- Please have a working outdoor water spigot during warmer months. We have a water softener on our cleaning trucks.
- Leave special blocks and plastic tabs under all furniture legs for 24 hours.
Thank you for your cooperation!